Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's a Thursday...

 























It was one of those fashion days where I loved my outfit...but the camera did not. I felt comfortable and confident and even got a compliment on my necklace made of "marbles." Should I take it as a bad sign that a class of fourth graders is compelled to compliment my style? Am I channeling something that I shouldn't be, such as Bozo the Clown? Whatever; I'll take what I can get.

Fourthies put aside, the best compliment I got all day had nothing to do with my outfit at all. During my lunch break, whilst hiding in my borrowed room, I decided to check FaceBook {something I rarely do at work because I usually can't access it}. And in my notifications I discovered that hubby had posted on my wall. This was a surprise to me since we usually only post on each others' walls when we're only a few feet away from each other. My day was completely made and there was nothing that could be done to bring down my mood when I saw this:
Train + Hubby + Hubby being romantic on an average day = ::*BLISS*::

And this is all I can currently think about. I can't wait until he gets home so I can cover him in smoochies! Maybe later I'll tell you about the number 6 and why it's my magic number.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! And I like your outfit. And I get compliments from kids sometimes. Also weird looks. And hate speeches. So, maybe I shouldn't listent o anything from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kids give you hate speeches? About your outfits? Wha-huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. reggie i love your jacket.. its not fair you got all the cute vintage clothes :P

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)