Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 3: 30 days without make up

Self portrait in the car. I know: bad light. I actually liked the way my hair looked this morning.
I still haven't worked up the courage/energy to wear my contacts. I think I actually might be hiding behind them! It's a good thing they're cute.

I think I might need to change my schedule. I've been washing my face in the morning when I wake up and at night before bed. This morning when I washed my face it actually hurt a little. Maybe I'm not allowing for enough hours between washings? I'm thinking I'll switch to washing my face when I get home from work if my skin continues to feel raw.

Wore my glasses again today.
Up close of my face. No change yet.
In other news, I'm at the vet with Scar (our cat). I brought him in last week because he had been drooling and had bad breath. Worried that he might have an abcessed tooth, I brought him in. This cat NEVER goes to the vet. Call us had parents, but Scar has always been a healthy and happy cat. It turned out that Scar had injured his tongue and that the injury was healing. The vet did recommend that Scar get his teeth cleaned. We want to keep Scar healthy so here I am at the vet getting a blood panel for him so be can get his teeth cleaned on Friday. I was all good until the technician came to take Scar and said I could wait outside. I was all of a sudden so worried about him being scared and alone without Mommy with him. Foreshadowing of actual Mommyhood? I hope I mellow out before that!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)