Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 4: 30 days without make up

I forgot to take a picture earlier, so you get bathroom lighting today. I realize that to get the best photos to use for comparison I should really be taking these pics in daylight at the same time each day. Yeah; I'll get right on that.

You can't see it, but I really loved my outfit today. It was comfy, but not too casual. It was colorful, but not obnoxious (translates to: I thought I was toning it down). I wore a charcoal gray button up blouse with some dark blue cotton twill pants and a lime green watch. Black shoes to go with my black glasses. I'm still attached to them.

Back to the face: I have no idea what my skin type is. It's not flaky and dry. It's not greasy. I always thought it was normal or combination, but now that I'm paying more attention to it, I don't really know. See the shine under my eyes and along my nose? That drives me nuts. It drives me to skimp on the moisturizer and overdose on the powder. So what do I do about it? Am I using too much moisturizer? Not enough toner? How do I ditch this shine (or at least transfer it to my hair)?




I also hate those circles/bags under my eyes, but I know what needs to be done to get rid of them: sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)