Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Blog Is BORING!

          I'm not sure that even I want to read it. Although it does look pretty. I would like to think that all blogs start out with this awkward rambling, but I just can't find any proof to support that hope. I think that some of the problem is that I'm not home and I'm not in my element and I think that everything is interesting right now because it is all new. Or maybe I think that everything is interesting anyway and I'm just one of those annoying people.
          I do have some works of fiction (incomplete, of course) that I plan on posting, but those are all at home and I'm really not feeling inspired at the moment. That's not a knock against Davis, I'm actually enjoying myself quite a bit and that's what's killing my inspiration. I'm not bored enough! So, maybe those will provide better entertainment down the road.

By the way, I forgot to tell you what I learned yesterday:
- There is no way to affectionately call someone a "chola."
- "Geek" is a universal language, but not an option in the new Facebook profile.
- It is rude to stay up all night blogging while hubby is trying to sleep after a long day working out in the wild, even though he says it's ok. Sorry about that, babe.

Yeah, yesterday wasn't very educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)