Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 23: Yuck


     I don't like the way this looks at all. Particularly the extra rosiness of my skin. Blech. Ok. No more red tops for me until I go back to brunette.
     What else did I do today? Not much. I worked with a lovely 4/5 combo class (that's fourth and fifth graders in the same room for those who don't know) and had a teaching first! It's been a while since I had a teaching first, so this was a welcome surprise. There was a boy in the class with my name! I've never taught a class with another Regina or Reggie, but today there was a boy named Reginald and he quickly requested that I call him Reggie. Folks, the strangest thing in the world is having to call somebody else by your name or to see your name, in your handwriting, marking the place of another person. But it was also pretty cool. I told him that I was also a Reggie and the class had a good little laugh and side bar conversation. I think it may have won them over. Luckily, the kid was a nice kid so I didn't have to spend all day yelling my name. :)
     In short: I look yucky, but I feel swell. Happy Monday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)