Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 27: TARDIS necklace complete!



It's day 27 of 30 For 30. I'm itching to be done. I'm already fantasizing about all of the different outfits I'm going to wear! 


So until I can wear new outfits, I'll have to settle for new jewelery.


See? I finished it! It's not quite how I envisioned it, but what craft ever is?



It's a little bulky, but that's "in" right now, isn't it?

The image of the TARDIS is a little milky, and the hard glaze I put over it gave it a bubbly look instead of a glassy one.

On the up side, this means that if anyone actually recognizes it as the TARDIS, then they're a hard core Dr. Who fan. And that means we can be friends. :)

Here's the image and the pendant base after I cut the image out of its paper.


See the bubbliness I'm talking about?



A little bit of glue and a few hours later and...viola!!
My very own TARDIS jewelry. I think it'll go quite nicely with my time turner and Jedi pocket watch.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! The finish looks almost glittery, but not. Know what I mean?

    Mine is almost finished. I'm weirdly excited about walking around with the Time Lord's equipment on my chest.

    That sounds sooo wrong. But, yeah, that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It broke!!! I miss it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)