Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 25: Almost Done!

Shirt: WalMart; Pants: Target: Belt: Thrifted from Grandpa; Necklaces: vintage from mom; Bracelets: random collection
     Only five days left, and I'm sad to say that my creativity is SHOT. I've already planned out my last five outfits and they're pretty much rehashing of this outfit: slacks and a t-shirt. It's times like these when I realize the importance of accessorizing and feel like thanking my mom for letting me rifle through her jewelery boxes and permanently borrow my favorite items. Thank you, mommy; my outfits seem so much less blah because of you. <3
     Can I geek out on you for a moment? Thanks! I'm sooooooo in love with Dr. Who! The show...although I'm fairly certain I would enjoy any books, radio broadcasts, or comic books about my favorite Time Lord as well. Just when I think that the show is going to lose speed and I won't like it anymore, BAM! It's fantastic and exciting again! It's actually a perfect show for me because so much of it changes on a fairly regular basis. I'm already anticipating the next Doctor and what he will look like. I've also managed to convince myself that I would be a rather good assistant, given that I'm open minded and not likely to panic in the face of intergalactic catastrophe. But since travel by TARDIS is most likely not in my future, I'll have to find another way to make a personal connection. My plan is to make a necklace. I've got this lovely broken cameo brooch and it would be just adorable if I could etch a little TARDIS or sonic screw driver into it. I'll have to work out the details on it...I'll get back to you when I figure it out.
     Oh, and can somebody please tell me what's going on with Primeval! The last episode I saw, Danny came back and went chasing after his brother and I haven't seen another episode since! Was THAT the season finale??? I hope not, because I can't wait a whole year to get my Primeval fix! :( I want my dinosaur show back!
     Ok, done ranting about geekness. Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Go Geeky Sis!!! I was planning on making a TARDIS necklace too :-) And wouldn't a TARDIS dog house for Jeremy be awesome?

    I didn't think I was going to like David Tennant as much as I like Mr. Eccleston, but I do. It doesn't hurt that he reminds me of your brother. Might be the hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah!!! Don't say he reminds you of Bob!! I'll never be able to look at him the same!...that's a lie; I'll get over it. :p

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)