Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 24: Gettin' Close!


     Folks, I am so ready for this challenge to be over!! I want to wear my other clothes and not feel guilty about it! Not to mention that I am seriously beginning to worry about the well being of some of my thirty...I think my jeans are finally getting worn in...and then they won't be my "nice" jeans anymore! How do I like this outfit? Eh. It's ok. It feels boring, even though the sweater on its own is a lovely piece. The kids said I looked pretty...but what does a fourth grader know about fashion and style?
     Work was great, class was long, blah blah, same old Tuesday.
     For those of you who think I made a hideous mistake bleaching my hair {and I know you are out thee and were just too wimpy--I mean, nice--too nice to say so}, the blond won't be sticking around much longer. Reason number one: husband doesn't like my it. Reason number two {and there are only two reasons}: I absolutely do NOT have the time, money, or patience to be a full time blond. I just don't. I can already see my roots growing out {which is pretty cool because I can actually monitor my hair growth! Well, I think this is a neat, albeit tacky, side effect} and I know that the look is just going to go down hill from here. So, in a short amount of time {I'm not going to commit to an actual date yet, because I'm still having a bit of fun with my new hair color} I will be going back to a warm light brown. Don't worry, you'll get to see the results...even if they're terrible because I'm going to attempt to do this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)