Monday, February 7, 2011

30 For 30!! AKA: I've lost my mind

          Thank you Adrienne for introducing me to the world of blogging and getting me involved in Kendi's "30 For 30 Challenge." If I my brain explodes, you'll all know why. I will now take on the task of maxing and matching the same 30 articles of clothing for 30 days while teaching full time, finishing up my math credential (which involves field work and a class that does not end until 10 pm), taking care of my house/wifely duties, and keeping up with my blog. I feel like I'm missing something...I'm sure it'll hit me eventually. Oh, and I'm down an entire box of jewelry to boot. >:P
          Even though I'm late, I'm still going through with my 30 For 30! So....here it is! Here is my wardrobe for the next 30 days as well as my outfit for Day 1!
 I know it's redundant, but  here's my outfit with a breakdown of its pieces. All the other pictures I took were horrible due to the fact that I leave home before sunrise and don't get home until dusk. I'm working way too hard for way too little money AND it's negatively impacting my blogging life-style!
I mostly wore this outfit as a vehicle for wearing the tights. I thought they were just so '90's! Or they at least reminded me of being a little girl again. This probably would have looked a lot better with black accessories instead of brown, but my brain was processing the tights as having a beige under-tone instead of a gray one. Oh well! Just means I get to wear them with again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)