Monday, February 14, 2011

Vital Update: Hubby is AWESOME!

And here's why...
remember a week or so ago when I broke my camera?

Weeeeeell....


Yayness! And it's got two more mega-pixels than my old camera! The zoom is also quite impressive, especially since it isn't a telescopic zoom.

Hubby knows me so well. While I love the jewelry and flowers, what really gets my heart going is a good gadget picked with love. One of his most memorable gifts was my projector. Not a slide projector filled with slides of our romantic moments, but a digital projector for my computer that I can use at work. I always think of him when I use it and it's comforting to know that he's there with me at work.

So, lesson learned?

Don't throw awesome camera into purse and let it bounce around willy-nilly.

I'm gonna protect you little camera! Yesh I am! I'm gonna get you a cute wittle matching case and keep your screen clean!

And I will call you Zaphod: because you are flashy and exciting and will see much silliness.

All hail ZAPHOD!

1 comment:

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)