Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 For 30: Day 2

          Sorry the quality is so poor, but it was my long day today. The choice was to either take pics at work with my MacGyvered document camera (yes, you read that right) or to not take pics. So I took pics. But, here is outfit for day two; I like it, but it's not very interesting.
         In other news, it looks like I'll be losing my long term position. I was just notified this afternoon that the teacher I am subbing for (who hasn't been in all year) will be coming back tomorrow. I found this out in the middle of period four. Oh, and it is my responsibility to spend two days catching her up on all that has gone down while she's been out. Umm....I only got a one day run down and she's supposed to be a more valuable teacher than I am. Yes. I am bitter. I've only poured my heart and soul into this class in a determined effort to make right the fact that I am their FIFTH teacher this year. They should have only had one sub, and I don't care if it was me. I'm sure that their first long term sub was fine. I know that the one before me was great. I had a teacher die in the middle of the year when I was in seventh grade and I remember nothing that the replacement teacher taught us. Maybe I was just traumatized by the fact that my teacher died (even though I didn't like her).
          The good news is that I have LOTS of time to complete my observations for my methods class now! Yay! Yay? More good news is that I am absolutely in love with the new Panic! At the Disco single "The Ballad of Mona Lisa". It has a beautiful melancholy tone to appease my self pity but with an anthem like feel to pump me up for overcoming this disappointment. Stay tuned for another outfit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)