Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 6: I may have cheated

          Technically, this is day seven. However, I did not wear an outfit yesterday. I spent most of the day in bed or in my pajamas. Then, husband decides to take me out to dinner. He's sweet like that. Except, again, I am totally not hearing "Honey, I want to take you out on a date," and proceed to throw on jeans, random tee, and my fake Tom's {I've got a lot of knock off shoes...}. My hair was not washed, my make-up a day and a half old, and I threw on my black frame glasses.  I was not in date mode...again. So, now instead of being three days behind on 30X30 Challenge, I am now four days behind.
          In addition to feeling guilty about missing a day, I am also regretting not keeping a pair of skinny jeans in my 30. I have two pairs of slacks and my jeans and khakis are both flared. I foresee the use of pins in the near future to attain a skinny look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)