Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 For 30: Day 3

          I'm getting along all right with this remixing thing...although I haven't actually remixed anything yet! I'm glad that I wore this sweater though. I got it for Christmas and I wasn't sure about it. This is why I put it in my 30, so I could see it in many different lights instead of just letting it get lonely in my closet. And now, it's growing on me.
          Speaking of being grown on, I'm also surprised at how quickly I bonded with some of my students. There are some that I will miss very much. I hope I'll get to see them again. :) On the bright side {because if I don't look on the bright side I'll be a miserable person}, I get to sleep in on Friday! Only time will tell how much I'll actually get to sleep in, but it is relaxing to think that I might get to sleep in until 6:30 or 7:00.
          I also met the teacher I have been subbing for. We worked the class as a team today and will do so again tomorrow. I love team teaching, but it does have a better effect when you get to plan things out in advance. Tomorrow should be a smoother transition.
         ::Brain Shutting Down::
         ::Drama Levels Maxed Out::
         ::Need to consume junk food::now::
         (XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out already. Hit me with your best shot! ;)